MP HSTET Syllabus 2023 | MP TET Syllabus pdf | MP TET Syllabus Varg 1 | MP TET Syllabus 2022 | Syllabus for MP HSTET |
MP HSTET Syllabus 2023: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has Issue MP TET Syllabus for High School Via Official Notification. Those Candidate who want to join Government Job as a Teacher must prepare for Madhya Pradesh TET Exam. Candidate who wish to Appear for MP HSTET 2023 Exam, must refer to the syllabus and exam pattern of MP TET Exam for High School given on the Page. All the Topic and Important Point related to MP HSTET Syllabus are Provide in this Article Below.
MP HSTET Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam||High School TET|
|Level of Exam||High School Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2023|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
MP TET Recruitment Important Date
|1 MPTET Online Application Start||12 January 2023|
|2 MPTET Online Application Close||27 January 2023|
|3 MPTET Correction Window Closing on||1 February 2023|
MP HSTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
All the candidates who want to give HSTET 2023 exam, all the candidates should check this exam pattern and syllabus once before, by doing this you will get good information about all the topics of MP HSTET Syllabus and you will perform well in the exam.
Exam Pattern for MP HSTET 2023
- All questions will be compulsory
- 150 marks question will be eligible for eligibility test.
- Total Time Duration for Exam is 2 Hour 30 Min.
- Each Question Carry 1 Mark.
- Negative Marking of 1/4th (For Each Four Wrong Answer 1 Marks will be Deducted )
- Two Parts in this Exam Part A & Part B . Part A is Compulsory for all the candidate.
Part A Exam Pattern
|3.||General Awareness, Important Event & Reasoning g and Numerical Ability||07||07|
Part -A Syllabus For MP HSTET
1. General Hindi
- विलोम शब्द, शब्दावली, समानार्थी शब्द, व्याकरण, वकयो का अनुवाद, रिक्त स्तान, श्रुति का पता लगाना etc.
2. General English
- Verb, Tense, Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Adverb, Error Correction, Sentence Re-Arrangement, Unseen Passage, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammer, Idiom and Phrase etc.
3. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs/ events of national and international importance, History of India and Indian National Movements, Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World etc. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayti Raj, Public issues, Articles, Rights etc. Economic and Social development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives etc. General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity, Climate change, General science. Indian culture, national and international sports, History, geography, and political science of Madhya Pradesh, economic and social development of Madhya Pradesh.
4. Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- a) Reasoning Ability– General Mental/ Analytical Ability, Varbal/Logical reasoning, Relations & Hierarchies, Analogies, Assertion, Truth Statements, Coding & Decoding, Situational Reasoning, Series & Patterns involoving words & Alphabets.
- b) Numerical Ability– Two and three dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions, Number patterns, Series Sequences, Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.), Aithmatic aptitude, Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency etc.), Direction sense, Analysis and interpretation in various contexts.
I. Pedagogical concerns
a) Curriculum: meaning, principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
b) Planning: Instructional plan- Year plan, Unit plan, Lesson plan.
c) Instructional material and Resources: Textbooks, Workbooks, Supplimentary material- Audio Visual aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs- Museums- Community, Information and Communication Technology.
d)Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, analysis
and interpretation of scholastic achievement test.
II. Inclusive education
a) Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
b) Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications- Sensory impairement (Hearing Impairement and Deaf Blind), Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and loco-motor).
c) Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability.
d) Process of inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
e) Constitutional provisions.
f) Education & Technology.
III. Communication & interaction– Theory of communication, Types of communication, Communication & language, Communication in the classroom, barriers in communication.
IV. Educational Psychology– Strategies of Childrens’ learning, factors affecting learning- attention and interest. How children learn?